Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Cyst

    Hello, readers! I attempted to update all of you on what was going on in my life, but I did so through boring blog posts. For a few days, I thought I had a blister on my ass. When it popped and bled out for 20 minutes, I decided I needed to see a doctor.

    I am uninsured, and I don't know how much money I currently owe. I know that I need $250 before a doctor will see me about removing the cyst. The cyst isn't dangerous, but I would rather have it removed before I have to deal with another few days of pain and another hospital visit caused by another infection.

    Unfortunately, for the time being, I'm going to start writing sponsored blog posts. I will try to do them infrequently and try to keep them as honest and real as possible. I need the money and I assure you it's only for the time being. If it isn't worth the time or the money, I won't bother.

    Again, I hope you understand and don't judge me for it. I feel like a sell-out blogger.

~Joe GenoCyDe

P.S. schadenfreude refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach

No comments:

Post a Comment