Friday, January 14, 2011

Late Night Post!

    If you follow this blog (which you don't), you'd know that I don't typically write posts this late. It's nearly 8:30 PM, and although not technically late, it's late for a blog post. I just felt that I needed to record something before the rest of this night commences. Darco is currently showering and getting ready for tonight. We have each already had a few drinks (close to 10 shots of Whiskey for Darco, slightly more for me). We spent the day drinking at the mall again.

    So we got drunk at the mall again. Now, we're getting ready for a party. Not just any party. A HUGE party. 200+ guests may be showing up and it's a keggar (So I'm told). Tonight could possibly be the end of Hardcore Climax. Possible incarceration and legal fees could cause the downfall of a band that was unable to reach it's prime. Also a slight chance of death, in which case, we will become a postmortem multi-platinum selling rock band.

    Just thought I'd set up the next (possibly grim) blog post. Keep us in your prayers!

~JoeGenoCyDe

No comments:

Post a Comment