Saturday, April 23, 2011

Puzzle

      Life's a puzzle. Just when you think you've figured everything out, you find a piece is missing. I've recently started pursuing an interesting venture. I'm writing a few articles for Rockford's local Examiner.com page. While doing that, I've been adding articles to my Uncharted blog, a blog revolving around local music news.

      I've gotten fairly good at the whole thing, I just wish I had a little more to show for it. In the last two weeks, this little side project has earned me no more than 5 dollars. Oh well, I've got to start somewhere. $5 is more than zero.

      I'm trying to figure what to do, I've been looking for work, but not as thoroughly as I could be. The idea of being stuck in a factory job really irks me. It's definitely not something I want to be stuck doing 8 hours a day.

      I thought I'd try and fill you guys in, if any of you still have interest. joeEFFINGmayo Presents Uncharted. Also, changed the twitter name from GenoCyDeClimax to joeEFFINGmayo! Follow!

~joeEFFINGmayo

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on it! The only way Ive found to make money yet through my internet writing is selling my book on the kindle store, and that took a long time to actually pick up readers. I havent monetized my blog yet, I dont think I have a large enough following. I hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete