Thursday, April 14, 2011

Life's a bench in a park covered in bird poop.

    Hello? Anyone here? Didn't think so. If I had readers, they would know that I've been struggling a bit. I've recently been looking for some kind of income opportunities. Several failed ideas later, I've decided to start writing articles about local artists and musicians, as well as events and venues.

    I've gotten the hang of it, with 2 articles already below my belt. The best part is that I can even be payed for views. Which would be very helpful in this time of need;. Of course, I still need a real job, apart from this side project. It's just a few extra bucks on the side.

    So, if you're feeling curious, check out my articles about local upcoming event, Feckbawlz Fest 2011, and/or about local battle rapper, Souless. Maybe even like it? I could use the support.

    In other news, I've been cutting back on crazy and dangerous. I'm even considering a name change. GenoCyDe portrays too much hate and violence, and honestly I don't fit the description. I may or may not revert back to a name I've used before, joeEFFINGmayo. Joe GenoCyDe or joeEFFINGmayo?

I believe you can check up on my articles here and follow me on twitter here. Mucho Love-o to all of you-o.

~Joe Undecided

1 comment:

  1. Meh, I vote to stick with Genocyde. There's entirely too much peace and love in the blog verse.

    ReplyDelete