Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Alcohol VS. Marijuana

    Just a few weeks ago, I was getting drunk most nights and being pretty reckless. Now, I'm playing it safe, cleaning and looking for work. Granted, I am high for a large percentage for the time. My brothers are pretty heavy into marijuana, hence giving me access to it virtually whenever I want.

    Being high is not even comparable to alcohol. Both of the substances have completely different side effects from each other, each with their own pros and cons. With alcohol, you want to get crazy, loosen up. You get confident and friendly.

    Marijuana, on the other hand, leaves you relaxed and completely calm. You notice things, your sense are a bit off and you seemingly appreciate odd things. It's kind of a quirky drug to me. I feel almost like a cartoon character when I'm high.

    So, I can't say I could choose between the two. I can appreciate both vices for different reasons. So I think I'm going to continue to use both.

~Joe G.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. What a lovely post. I must agree to all of it.

    ReplyDelete