Sunday, March 13, 2011

Heartcore Relief

    On a whim, I set up a donation page to help people effected by the current crisis in Japan. I don't know the tragic details because I haven't been able to get through a news article or blog about it. I don't even want to see the videos.

    The tragedy was the first crisis in my lifetime to hit close to home. One of my very best friends has family in Japan. She has been unable to contact these relatives and it caused me to put myself in her shoes. Knowing loved ones were involved in something this big, and being unable to contact them is something I can't even begin to understand.


    I hope everyone involved is able to get through this tough time and wish them all the best. Please consider making a donation. I'm straightening out all the financial stuff as I type this.

    Ignore my next post, it's just a blog post that will be linked to after a donation has been made. It's a text post thanking them for their support.

~Joe GenoCyDe

No comments:

Post a Comment