Monday, February 21, 2011

Typically Relative

    This last week has been pretty dull. Just been doing typical stuff. Luckily for me, my idea of typical isn't exactly the norm. Drinking and going to the movie theater or out to eat, typical. Being drunk by noon, typical. Typical is a pretty relative term. I'm glad that my idea of typical is pretty fun on paper, makes me seem much more exciting.

    I watched The King's Speech this week, while absolutely hammered. That was quite the experience, it's definitely better than I imagined it would be. Still, Inception should win the Oscar for best picture. Also, I've never spoken much of it, but indian food is my all time favorite kind of food, and we got a little drunk and went to and indian buffet. That was amazing, no lie.

     Probably going to do some laundry today. I hope so, I've been switching off between jeans and basketball shorts. No bueno, I'm gonna catch a cold or something. We're all out of booze, which is insane, because we just bought a handle of Jose Cuervo two days ago. Pacing isn't our strong suit. and just before that, we had another cheap handle of tequila and a fifth of whiskey. I don't see how we can avoid liver damage at this point.

    I really wish I had more to talk about, this post has been pretty boring and uneventful. Typically, I have something exciting to say, I have some kind of story ready for you guys. No luck this time around, I'll try to get into more dangerous situations.

    I'm going to go grab some grub. Give me a few topics I could possibly talk about in the near future, I need things to write about.

~Joe GenoCyDe

1 comment:

  1. I'm not bothering with the Kings Speech. Americans only show any interest in us Brits when it's something about the Royals. You are right about Indian food though, Keema Rogan Josh is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete