Friday, February 11, 2011

Ballerina Bitch Loses Her Mind

    We've been drinking, a lot. Just a few days ago, we got trashed and went to see Black Swan. Prior to seeing this movie, I had heard about the big lesbian sex scene and I really don't like sex for the sake of sex in movies, so I wasn't looking forward to that. It actually wasn't so bad, you don't actually see much, and there's a reason for the scene. So that movie wasn't so bad, I enjoyed it.

    And yesterday was a great success. Me and Darco had some whiskey and got on cam with a handful of fans. It was pretty awesome. I also made 20 bucks by selling the entire first season of That 70's Show. Things have been good lately. Today we've gotta help Darco's mom move some shit, gonna get paid for that. We have to do some laundry at the laundromat. So I'm going to be pretty busy for some of today.

    There really isn't much more to tell you guys, I updated our Purevolume page and Facebook updated our page, but I'll probably post about that on the Hardcore Climax Update blog.

~Joe GenoCyDe

No comments:

Post a Comment