Monday, January 10, 2011

Yesterday's Antics

    So, things have been pretty dull around here. I've been stuck in a nostalgic kick recently, I've spent countless hours playing Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth on the PS2 (You should probably skip to the next paragraph if you're not familiar with the game). I've created myself and Darco in the Create-A-Superstar mode. I've been playing the season mode as opposed to playing exhibition matches. I'm already more than halfway through the second season. I have the Undisputed, European and the Tag Team belts. Lame, I know.

    That's the gist of all the excitement I've had in the past few days, until yesterday. We bought a handle of New Amsterdam Gin early last week. We decided we would watch the latest Coen Brothers' film, True Grit, whilst intoxicated. That went swell. Great movie. Anyway, the following days consisted of Darco drinking up all the gin himself for I was not 'feeling it'.

    Darco decided that I needed to 'catch up' to him, meaning I needed to drink as much as he did in the days prior. 22 shots. No biggie, right? I decided I should do it all in one day, make life exciting, you only live once. Unfortunately, you only get one liver. We decided to make things even more exciting. While drinking, I would get on webcam, record my progress and tell a story. We did this so that we could gradually watch my downfall.
Also, it'd be a great way to show my future offspring where daddy started.

    I bought a 52 oz. Big Bubba mug from the Mobil Gas Station down the street ($7.50, but you can refill it for 85 cents. Why does it seem that the cent symbol no longer exists?). I filled it with Mountain Dew Red, drank about half of it, and then filled it with 22 shots of Jose Cuervo. The original plan was to slowly drink my 50/50 mix drink through the course of the day. I did it in less than an hour.

    I'm no stranger to blacking out, but yesterday was the first time my memory has been hazy. I kinda remember doing the videos. I also kinda remember Darco coming home. I remember going down the stairs, and that's it. It's as if I walked down the stairs into my blackout. I don't remember what I did when I got to the bottom of the stairs. I remember nothing.

    I woke up at around 1AM. I was shirtless and miserable. I was in bed. I don't normally sleep shirtless, so I feared the worst. Did I make an ass of myself? Flashes of me dancing like Gibby from iCarly flashed through my mind, but I don't think it actually happened. I crawled out of bed, literally. I felt like Hasselhoff looking for a cheeseburger. I didn't have to crawl far to find my shirt, traces of vomit were apparent on it. Great. I threw up at some point.

    I have no idea what happened. My only clue is a FB wallpost from Darco which read:

Haha, you better be alive tomorrow. Because these videos are amazing.


      I will get to the bottom of this mystery. Perhaps Darco will help me fill the gaps.

~GenoCyDe

No comments:

Post a Comment