Sunday, January 16, 2011

Night of the Living Deadbeats

    Two nights ago, we went out to a very interesting party. It was a multi birthday keggar. We were one of the first ones there and I had a rough time starting a conversation with the antisocial "out-of-towners" (They were from the next town over, that's hardly classified as being from out of town). And the party started pretty lame. We wish the party would have just been lame.

    All of a sudden, waves of people started showing up. Not nice, inviting people, God no, we wish they would have at least been civil. Basically, it was the kind of party that drug dealers go to. I don't have a problem with their lifestyle, but when you're in a house filled wall-to-wall with them, you find Jesus (I also found a handful of "Snooki"s and a Bubba Sparks).

    After repenting for my sins, I decided I needed to play it cool. I soon discovered that head nodding was an international greeting in these social settings. I got hundreds of "What's good"s "Sup, Fam"s and "Hey, dude"s. I was doing good. I got confident enough to make jokes at some points, things were going well for me. I was still very uncomfortable, but I wasn't afraid of possible death (as much).

    All of a sudden everyone was being shushed. The police had just knocked on the door. In the confusion people started losing their minds. People were panicking about the idea of going to jail, people started climbing out windows, and some of them just started smoking weed. Things were quiet down in the basement until a fight broke out. That's when people started rushing up the stairs.

    When I finally got upstairs, I found Darco. He was very unhappy with our current situation and we talked about leaving once the cops were gone. It turned out they were only there to tell people to move their cars from traffic (apparently parallel parking is too hard to do). That's when another fight broke out. People went nuts, there was screaming, yelling, crying, it was insane. We finally got out of the house and we realized Darco left his coat. We went back and grabbed his coat, than took off.

    We didn't get as drunk as we thought, but it was probably for the better. We went home and went to sleep.

~JoeGenoCyDe

No comments:

Post a Comment