Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sleeping Schedule: All Messed Up

      I just woke up a little while ago at 1AM. I went to bed at 6AM. Now let's do the math, that's 19 hours of sleep. How does one accomplish to stay asleep that long? What does that mean for the typical 16 hours awake 8 hours asleep rule? When should I be going to sleep at this point?

      Forget it, I don't care. I'll stay up until I'm tired, and I'll sleep until I wake up, eventually I'll get back on schedule, right? I hope so. There isn't much to do at 1AM at my age.

~GenoCyDe

P.S. I watched Pulp Fiction 2 days ago. I have been putting that movie off for a long time because I had only seen a small part of the movie and hated it. It's not so bad. Try giving things a chance, sometimes it pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment