Friday, October 1, 2010

GenoCyDe: An Introduction

      The first post. The post that never was. This is the post where I should probably introduce myself. Give you some information about what this blog will be about. This is where I introduce an obsession I have that may come up every few posts. The funny thing about this post is that nobody will read it. Chances are no one will see this blog until I have several more posts. So this post is redundancy at it's finest, but we need to start somewhere, right?

      I am GenoCyDe. I am in a band. I like movies and I like music. I suppose I will talk about all these things. I might even rant a little bit. This is my blog, and therefore I am free to talk about whatever it is my heart desires. I have no obsessions, only pet peeves. You'll figure that out soon enough. I smoke and I drink.  I am unhealthy and it'll stay this way until further notice. Although I use an apathetic tone, I am far from apathetic. I have opinions and beliefs, but I cannot say that I've found a cause. Perhaps one day, but as of now, I live my life for myself. Call it selfish, but I'm far too young to devote my life to anything other than myself.

      I suppose that concludes my invisible first post. If you read this, good for you. I suppose I appreciate it, that means that somehow, I've sparked an interest. I hope I continue to do so.

~ GenoCyDe

P.S. I like signing my name after every posts. It's just a habit I never grew out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment